Clients are eligible for About Care services if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- The ability to get in and out of a vehicle
- Individuals isolated without a support system in place to help them meet their basic needs, reduce social isolation, transportation to medical appointments, shopping, and errands.
- Persons undergoing life-saving treatment such as dialysis, radiation- therapy, chemo-therapy, etc.
- Caregivers who, without our services, would be in jeopardy of their own health being compromised.
- Homebound, as defined by Medicare.
- Persons with significant physical or mental health disabilities as defined by Social Security, Medicare, or the Veterans’ Administration.
Note: At this time, we are unable to help individuals with dementia or those confined to a wheelchair.
If you are interested in becoming a client of About Care, please fill out the form below and an About Care representative will be in contact with you soon. If you are unable to fill out the form, please contact the office at 480.802.2331.
Tab from field to field. Red asterisks indicate required information. Click the Submit button when you are finished.